PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION
Packet pickup will be available on these dates & times at the same location – Fresh Thyme Grocery Store at 325 Ogden Avenue (just east of Fairview Ave) in Downers Grove – parking is available in both front and back of store.
Tuesday 4/23 from 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm & Wednesday 4/24 from noon to 9:00 pm
Please read the following to ensure smooth packet pickup:
- Confirm you are registered to run/walk for the race – to verify, go to ‘Find a Participant’ and search for your name – you are registered if you see your name. If you do not see your name, then you are not registered. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]. Donating to a charity’s fundraising page does not automatically register you to run/walk on Race Day.
- please have available first/last names to ensure a smooth pickup – it helps us too if you can have the name of your charity too.
- Packet includes – official race shirt, bib, timing chip for runners, gear check tag, & safety pins
- Parents/legal guardians are responsible for picking up packets for youth
- We encourage everyone to pickup their packets on these dates. If you are unable to pickup your packet, please complete this PACKET PICKUP FORM to assign another person or your charity org to pickup your packet on your behalf. If we do not receive your forms by the assigned date, we will assume you are picking up your own packet.
- The form is so the registrant may offer permission to have another third party pickup their packet, but there may still be a wait line during packet pickup.
- Race charities with more than 25 registrants can make arrangements with Giving DuPage to pickup packets in bulk. Charities must secure permission from all participants before we can set this up. Send email to [email protected] ASAP if your interested.
- Shirt sizes cannot be exchanged at packet pickup. Participants can check for shirt size exchanges on Race Day.
- Please remember – THERE WILL BE A $15 FEE TO PICKUP YOUR PACKET ON RACE DAY (fee payable in cash, with proceeds going to Giving DuPage)
- You can register for the race and also donate to your favorite cause at at packet pickup
- Leftover shirt inventory from previous races will be sold at packet pickup – Adult and Youth shirts for $1/each
We thank you, in advance, for their kindness, patience and understanding at Packet Pickup. Our awesome volunteers will be working diligently to ensure a quick, smooth process for everyone.