All DuPage Human Race charity organizations agree to the following terms & participation requirements:
- Your organization is a registered 501c3 organization, providing programs & services in DuPage County as a charitable organization (i.e. no sports/social leagues or clubs, no special interest/political groups).
- Your organization does NOT host another race event in the DuPage area (run/walk event).
- Your organization agrees to submit all donations and race registration fees – both online and offline – to Giving DuPage for appropriate disbursement, per payout schedule.
- Your organization agrees to the financial disbursement schedule outlined in the Reference Guide – for the participation fundraising and the donations fundraising – including the new minimum to reach 15 race participants.
- Your organization agrees to the financial disbursement schedule & fundraising percentages outlined in the Reference Guide – including requirement to register (at least) 15 race participants.
- For this event only, your organization agrees
- to direct all race participants & donors to the official Human Race website, Giving DuPage social media sites and other race-related links, for both race registration and fundraising efforts.
- to not use other race platforms or apps for fundraising purposes.
- to only utilize official DuPage Human Race® or the Giving DuPage® logos and marketing materials – including print, electronic and social sharing
- if your organization creates promotional materials, you agree to use the official DuPage Human Race® logo and will get approval from Giving DuPage for the marketing.
- your organization will NOT solicit sponsors, or in-kind donors, or make sponsorship agreements for the DuPage Human Race. All sponsorship agreements will be created by Giving DuPage.
- to provide our org’s logo to Giving DuPage for use at dupagehumanrace.org website and for use on our org’s fundraising page.
- Our organization agrees to provide the latest year’s 990 for your organization to verify your nonprofit status is in good standing – this information is not shared with any other entity or individual.
Contact [email protected] with questions.