All DuPage Human Race charity organizations agree to the following terms & participation requirements:
- Your organization is a registered 501c3 organization, providing programs & services as a charitable organization (i.e. no sports/social leagues or clubs, no special interest/political groups).
- Your organization does NOT host another race event in the DuPage area (run/walk event).
- Your organization agrees to submit all donations and race registration fees – both online and offline – to Giving DuPage for appropriate disbursement, per payout schedule.
- For this event only, your organization agrees to direct all race participants & donors to the official DuPage Human Race website, Giving DuPage social media sites and other race-related links, for both race registration and fundraising efforts.
- For this event only, your organization agrees to only utilize official DuPage Human Race® & Giving DuPage® logos and marketing materials, including print, electronic and social sharing
- Your org logo provided to Giving DuPage for use at the Human Race website and your org’s fundraising page.
- Your organization agrees to NOT solicit separate sponsors & in-kind donors for special or additional fundraising purposes and to NOT intervene or disrupt official race sponsorship efforts.
- Your organization agrees to provide the latest year’s 990 for your organization to verify your nonprofit status is in good standing – this information is not shared with any other entity or individual.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.